Sunday, March 4, 2012

Overpeck County Park NJ




View Overpeck Park March 3rd. 2012 in a larger map


After being away for a while, I took a short easy paddle over at Overpeck Park. I forgot my camera ..grrr. so had to be content with poor quality photos from my phone.
They are below.


The interesting thing about today's paddle was the  fact that I was able to go upstream of the park, where before I had found shallow water.  I will definitely return again on a high tide and see how far up this waterway I can get. I suppose it has a name, but I can't seem to find it. 
Another plastic head for my head collection ( Photo collection that is) 

This is one of at least four bridges cross Overpeck Golf Course 

Condo development on banks on no name river 

Water outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment